If you’re looking for a lunch that is healthy and delicious, without ever being boring, head to Roll’d. We’ve created a menu and dining experience that combines a distinctly Australian twist on Vietnam’s famous street food with the freshest ingredients and a commitment to quality. Roll’d was born from the belief that a work day lunch doesn’t need to be expensive or unhealthy and it is a mission that motivates us 70 restaurants later.
The core of the Roll’d approach is providing our customers with an experience they can rely on. Regardless of what day of the week you visit, whether you’re heading in for breakfast, lunch or dinner, our team is passionate about your Roll’d experience. Our restaurants are clean and maintained to meet our exacting standards, with staff who’ve been extensively trained to deliver the very best in customer service.
The Roll’d menu is based on family recipes handed down over generations, adapted for Australian appetites and tastes. We’ve worked hard to give our customers a filling, satisfying lunch while maintaining big Vietnamese flavours. Choose from a range of dishes including:
● Bún – BBQ Chicken, Lemongrass Beef, Home-Style Pork Spring Rolls, Roast Pork and Crackling, Tofu and Vegetarian Spring Rolls, Crispy Chicken Ribs and Spicy Chicken Curry.
● Bánh Mì – BBQ Chicken, Roast Pork and Crackling, Lemongrass Beef and Tofu.
● Phở – Sliced Rare Beef, Shredded Chicken, Mixed Beef and Chicken, Seafood, and Mushroom and Tofu.
● Soldiers® – Lemongrass Beef, Tofu, BBQ Chicken, Pork and Prawn, Barramundi, Garlic Prawn and Chicken Breast.
● Bao – BBQ Chicken, Roast Pork and Crackling, Roast Pork Belly, Lemongrass Beef, Crispy Prawn, Roast Duck and Tofu.
You can also complete your meal with our range of sides and beverages, including Sweet Potato Fries, Spring Rolls and Iced Coffee.
The Roll’d mission has always been to provide a healthy and affordable lunch option for people throughout Australia. Head to the Plenty Valley restaurant and discover the Roll’d difference and a new lunchtime favourite. We have over 70 locations throughout Australia, so if Plenty Valley isn’t convenient you can find your nearest restaurant on our locations page and enjoy the same great Roll’d experience.