Roll’d Southgate offers the great taste of Vietnamese street food and the ambiance of riverside dining. Take in the sun, watch people go by and enjoy the hustle and bustle of Melbourne’s Yarra River while you dine. Our restaurant is committed to the same great service and experience of every Roll’d location. We have grown from one location to more than 70 stores across Australia, with the same mission to bring a healthy and delicious lunch alternative to Melbourne city workers.
The Yarra River is a Melbourne icon and riverside at Southgate is the best way to take it all in. Roll’d Southgate is the same as every one of our restaurants – dedicated to exceptional customer experiences and the highest quality food. Our team is highly trained and passionate about giving everyone the true taste of Roll’d.
The Roll’d menu is based on traditional family recipes. They’ve been handed down through generations, cooked for families in Vietnam and Australia every day. We’ve adapted these timeless classics to suit Australian tastes and appetites, with portion sizes than ensure you’re recharged and ready for whatever the day throws at you, as well as packed with the authentic flavours you’d expect from Vietnamese street food.
Choose from an extensive menu, including:
● Bún – Home-Style Pork Spring Rolls, Spicy Chicken Curry, Roast Pork and Crackling, BBQ Chicken, Tofu and Vegetarian Spring Rolls, Crispy Chicken Ribs and Lemongrass Beef.
● Phở – Seafood, Mushroom and Tofu, Sliced Rare Beef, Shredded Chicken, and Mixed Beef and Chicken.
● Bánh Mì – BBQ Chicken, Roast Pork and Crackling, Lemongrass Beef and Tofu
● Bao – Lemongrass Beef, Crispy Prawn, Roast Duck, Tofu, BBQ Chicken, Roast Pork and Crackling, and Roast Pork Belly.
● Soldiers® – Lemongrass Beef, BBQ Chicken, Garlic Prawn, Tofu, Pork and Prawn, Barramundi and Chicken Breast.
Complete your meal with something from our range of sides and a beverage. Choose from Sweet Potato Fries, Spring Rolls, Iced Coffee and more.
Roll’d takes pride in giving Australians a better lunchtime option for less. There’s no stale bread or stodgy pastry, no bain maries with hours-old food stewing – just fresh, healthy food made to exacting standards. We’ve endeavoured to make our Vietnamese food affordable, with enough variety to eat with us every day of the week without getting bored. Visit your nearest restaurant today and discover the Roll’d difference.